By Explorer Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is an application based on the drill-and-practice instructional strategy. Similar to memorization, such a strategy presents the tasks to be completed repetitively to build up the foundation skills for more meaningful learning in the future.
This application provides exercises covering basic mathematical skills like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The exercises are targeted for children under 12 years, and sometimes even adults, with varying degrees of difficulty depending on their age.
Upgrade to Basic Math Deluxe to unlock the following features:
- A numeric keypad to enter answers, besides using multiple-choice answers
- Enter values using the usual calculator left-to-right mode, or working style right-to-left mode
- Sound effects
- A times table to practise multiplication tables
- Option to configure max and minimum operand value
- A report card to review your performance in past exercises
What's New in Version 3.3
Updated for iOS7
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Poh Oon Ng
- © 2008 Poh Oon Ng
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.