By Frontier Design Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This is mind blowing. You can make music on this instrument quickly and easily. It is way beyond the other guitar apps for its ability to let you focus on music making without feeling like you are going against the technology! If you are a musician you will be smilling in moments after you load this in to your phone." - Jordan Rudess (5 stars)
"This is the App (especially since I own it's Electric Partner also) that in my mind 'broke the sound barrier'. It outdistanced anything I had ever seen and would NEVER have believed possible back in the day. I have owned this since it came on the market and it still blows my mind." - Mister_App_Guru (5 stars)
"All around an ingenious way to play on the iPhone even if You Don't Play the guitar. I'm certain this WILL inspire more people to pick up the real thing." - T.Branton (5 stars)
"OUTA SIGHT!!! I have the other guitar apps... This is a REAL instrument!" - 3radart (5 stars)
"The first truly *musical* app for the iPhone ... While other virtual instruments are severely limited by the iphone's dimensions, this one caters to its strengths. Oh Joy!" - Wintancian (5 stars)
Learn and play your favorite songs with Guitar, the amazing acoustic guitar app for your iPhone or iPod touch. More than just a virtual fretboard, Guitar is an instrument optimized for performance. You can perform songs with any combination of chords and melodies on Guitar's highly playable and easy-to-use interface.
• 6 great acoustic guitar sounds, including 6 & 12-string Steel and Nylon
• Notes never "drop out" due to limited sample length
• Adjust tuning to match recordings, other instruments
• Reverb effect simulates room ambience
• Easily create and save your own custom chords
• Strumming position controls loudness of chords
• Chords are easily reordered for fast access
• 21 scales, available in 12 keys, let you play melodies
• "Advanced moves": hammer-on's, pull-off's, and slides
• User-selectable string labels
• Slide finger between buttons for fast chord transitions
• Shortcuts for fast song editing and button reordering
• Support for the left-handed guitarist
• Record performances with optional metronome
• Play along with recordings, even use different sound
• Speed up or slow down performance after recording
SONGS & PLAYLISTS
• Combinations of chords & scales can be saved as songs
• Backup/restore songs to the web
• Songs can now have multiple pages of buttons
• Export your recordings to your computer via iTunes
• A jukebox of shared songs from around the world
• Share your performances and be rated by other guitarists
• Download songs and performances from other users
• Check out the AirPlay charts: http://fdgm.us/AirPlayG
PLAY WITH MUSIC
• Built in music player
• Play along with iPod library or imported tracks
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Fills the screen of newer iPhones
• Supports 64-bit devices
Updated for 64-bit!
I've had this fantastic guitar app since I was using a 2nd generation iPod Touch and am super glad to see the 64-bit refresh!
I don't use this one as much as iShred, but this one is just as solid.
Highly recommended for ease up use - set up a song with up to 10 chords and play away!
Exceeds My Expectations Beyond Words
Updated ... OMG!!
It Has Exceeded My Expectations Beyond Words & Still Outperforms So Many Apps.
If you're thinking about getting ANY APP in the entire store and you don't have this App yet? You hopefully experience what I have experienced because this App has paid for itself one thousand times over!
And yes I do love it that much and I AM gonna marry it ...
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Frontier Design Group, LLC
- © 2008-17 Frontier Design Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.