"The app you need to survive the next semester"
Quick Graph is the best graphing calculator available on the AppStore!
Top 10 Education app in over 100 countries!
Featured on the App Store in more than 130 countries.
It is a powerful, high quality, graphing calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphing capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It's capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- User review (RightyC1)
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
- VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- New functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
- Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
- VGA Out
- 2D tracing.
- 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
- 2D and 3D inequalities.
- Independent 2D zoom
- Roots and Intersections (2D)
- Value Table
- More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
PD: thanks to Matthew Hoffman @mhoffman7152, for the Columbus Day ship graph
A few minor updates to make QuickGraph an even better Calc.
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Fixed issue with Var slider
- Change to native share to enhanced experience
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re taking any math course, this is a powerful tool to help visualize what you’re working with. I’ve used this since Algebra I and I’ve always wondered what the point of the 3D graph was and how to use it. Now I’m in Multivariable Calculus in college and I use the 3D graphed regularly. This has helped me visualize and understand tangent planes, and 3D functions. I wish it could show points of intersection on a 3D graph (maybe it does but I haven’t figured it out yet) but it does more than a lot of other calculators do in a more elegant way. I love this app, and I recommend it to anyone pursuing math, engineering, or even the high school student looking for a fast, cheap, and simple graphing calculator
Outstanding. Thank you for this app.
Concise, simple, efficient, professional. Does the hard work to minute detail. If one uses math daily and had enough of the false pretense interfaces, this is their Math App. Being able to visualize surfaces at various contrast levels helps with relative orientations and identifying their intersections. The 3D perspective from any angle is accurate. This app was created by highly professional Math aficionados. The community is in debt !
Very well done!
This app has made math interesting for me and my 12yr old.
As I introduce her to the world of graphing functions I use this app to show what is actually going on and then compare it to what it looks like on a school issued calculator.
The question is "Why doesn't the school's just use this app instead?"
- KZ Labs SAS
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 KZ Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.