By KCMA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Added "Bonus Tap" square.
** All 3 types of squares can appear separately.
** See your taps-per-second when you finish a level.
** New song for higher levels.
Taptastic is a simple, yet addicting game where you tap squares for points.
- You start off by tapping 10 squares in 30 seconds, but as the levels go on you must tap more and more squares in the same amount of time.
- Watch out for the "Don't Tap" squares! If you accidentally tap one, you'll lose points and have to tap more squares to beat the level.
- Taptastic has fun sound effects and background music that can be turned on and off as you please.
- The high scores table keeps track of the 5 best scores that you've attained.
So what are you waiting for? Clear your mind and start tapping! It's Taptastic!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed issue with taps not registering in later levels. Instead of an actual tap (finger-down, finger-up) it only requires a finger-down.
Fun, but could be better
Very simple game, but also limited because there are only so many taps you can get in a 30 second period based on reaction time alone. Game would be better if in the later rounds there was some type of "tap for more time" square that popped up and would give you 3-5 more seconds if tapped in time. Without something like that the replay value is pretty low.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2008
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KCMA Financial Consultants, Inc.
- © 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.