By Thomas Micka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in Apple's New and Interesting!
Simple. Easy. Fun.
Snowball is easy to play, but hard to master. Play as a penguin trying to collect enough snowflakes to make his very own snowball, but watch out as the floor crumbles below!
Tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to slide the penguin across the ice and keep him alive.
- Never ending gameplay. Collect as many snowflakes as you can!
- Hundreds of unique color combinations.
- Simple tilt controls utilizing your iPhone/iPod Touch's accelerometer allow you to play with only one hand.
- Cartoonish art and particles made possible by the iPhone/iPod Touch's powerful OpenGL support.
- Challenge the high score every time you play.
- In game pause.
- Realistic ice physics add a layer of depth
never seen before.
- Hold the iPhone/iPod Touch level to the ground and tilt in the direction you want the penguin to slide.
- Touch the screen to pause.
Can you help this poor little penguin?
Note iPhone firmware 2.2 users: Please place your "Ring/Silent Switch" to ON to hear audio.
What's New in Version 1.3
A little disappointed in the updates...
I liked the graphics of the previous version and the more mellow music that used to play during the game. The game is still enjoyable, but these little things make a difference. Would be nice to have the option of going back to the old version (now that I've already done several iPhone backups since downloading the upgrade of this game).
Quite honestly the older version was better. Especially the music.
The old version had much better music... And it isn't worth 2 dollars at all... It needs to be free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2009
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Micka
- © 2008 G.A.M.E. Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.