By Lang Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ChessGenius, award winning chess program. Superb playing strength. The author's chess programs have won ten World Championships. Packed with features for beginners and experts:
* 33 playing levels including easy and blitz. Network connection not required
* Displays thinking. Who is winning, by how much and the moves that ChessGenius is planning. Also Chess clocks and Opening name. e.g. B12 Caro-Kann
* Save/load games in PGN format. Send games by email. Import PGN database from internet. Set-up position
* Easy import / export of database files with iTunes file sharing
* Hint, Show legal moves and Tutor. ChessGenius can warn if a blunder/weak move is played and give the option of take back
* Unlimited take back and step forward with toolbar
* Play against ChessGenius. Also 2 player, self play and analysis mode
* Game is restored after exit and restart
* Simple, elegant user interface
What's New in Version 3.2.00
Bug fixes. Now compatible with iOS 7.
A must-have for chess enthusiasts...
This is a terrible app.I could only play one game and there are no icons to start another game or to make any adjustments.It a bit better on the iPhone,I give this app a zero.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 3.2.00
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Lang Software Limited
- © 2013 Lang Software Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.