Push The Button
By Mobiguo Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention PTB Players! At your request we've made the start easier! Thanks for the feedback
Push The Button (PTB) and Hold The Button (HTB) have captivated over 250,000 players from around the world!
Discover why thousands of players are downloading this addicting game every day.
• ”This game is so awesome…”
• “Bravo Indeed”
• “It’s incredible”
• “Better than lossing a coin to decide who goes first”
• “So fun OMG, it was the only game I needed”
• “Good for competitive people”
• “You’ll love the game…”
• “Addicting and fun”
These are just some of the reviews for Push the Button. Now better than ever, Push The Button offers you more fun and excitement. We’ve taken your feedback and made this simple and thrilling game even more fun and competitive!
If you think you’re fast, try your speed with Push The Button! See how many times you can push the button in 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes!!! Compete against yourself and with players from around the world.
Once you think you’ve mastered Push The Button (PTB) try your stamina with Hold The Button (HTB).
This version includes these new functionalities:
1. More RANKINGS! In addition to the ALL TIME ranking, we have now added daily, weekly, and monthly rankings, as well as COUNTRY rankings
2. Ability to create and manage GROUPS to easily invite friends to those groups and play only against them
3. On-line PTB community at www.mimundoiphone.com/pushthebutton/ where you can find all PTB related statistics, chat and share best practices with other PTB players, find out about worldwide or your country competitions, gain prizes, and more!
4. And... yes! we have frozen the annoying banner and ease the kick off signal!
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Minor bug fixes
I have never written a review before, but this game was so addictive and fun I just couldn't resist. The moment I finished my first game I tested my friends telling them to download it and to try to beat my high score
Waste my time
This is twice I tried to use this thing I figured the update was a fix. I can not put in a name they are already used or not allowed. Free is one thing but to waste my time with this requirement of only one instance of any name in the database is beyond stupid.
The game is fun and addicting, but the "button" you push doesn't really work very well. It captures about 3/4 of what you actully tap. But overall, it's an ok free app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2009
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiguo Apps
- © Mobivery (Mobiguo, S.L.)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.