Documents (Mobile Office Suite)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents - by SavySoda™
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full iOS8, Widget iCloud Support •
• 2.99 US SALE TODAY •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Browser (to organize your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
What's New in Version 8.1
-= v8.1 =-
- Fixed issue with iCloud document list not refreshing correctly on iOS 8.1.x
-= v8.0 =-
- Added quick link Today Widget
- Fixed connectivity bugs running on iOS 8
- Improved stability
- Improved speed on 64bit devices
-= v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
I was happy with the free version but thought I would pay for the Pro version mainly to help support the developer. What a mistake. The free version downloaded the files into the download folder. Not only did the Pro version not access the files I already had downloaded into the free version, when I downloaded them again they do not automatically go to the download folder like in the free version. Instead they show up in a list accessed from the bottom right corner of the downloaded screen. There seems to be no obvious way to move them to the main download folder, let alone the custom named folders the pro version lets you create. Additionally, while trying to find a way to move a file I would wind up on a " dead-end" screen where there was no way to get back to the previous screen and the app remembers where you left it so you are essentially stuck there. In fairness to this developer, this seems to be a common problem with iPhone apps. No one seems to care about end-case scenarios even when a generic solution would solve the problem: MAKE SURE ALL YOU SCREENS HAVE A BACK OR CLOSE OPTION especially the ones in and at the end of process paths.
I couldn't imagine what this App could do.
Though the free version of this App, seemingly has no limitations and meets up with customers desire, I still had to go in for a pro version, firstly to support and encourage the App developers and second, to take the added advantage of the pro version.
Indeed, whether pro or lite version, the app is awesome. I don't have a suggestion to make for any improvement, but the skills of your technicians will decide what to add, which will better serve customers.
If you want to create, organize and transmit text or spreadsheet data (I haven't tried drawings yet) this is the go to app for an iPad mini. I had to play with it a bit to learn what to do but its logical and the developer is very responsive (if I had tapped on the cogwheel on top left, I could have answered my own questions with their online help info). Really, couldn't say enough good things here. Just get it and see for yourself. Love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.