Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Thanks for using NoteMaster. This update contains some small fixes and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the 1st review I’ve ever written for anything. I have been using this app for many years & love it. I especially like that not only can you add pictures to notes, but you can also resize them. So if you have a lot of pics in a note you can keep them really small to keep the note shorter. Then you can enlarge as needed. The support for this app is outstanding. I messed up the app by trying something I shouldn’t have and with extraordinary patience & understanding, they got me back to running smoothly. I highly recommend it.
NoteMaster Has Formatting Capabilites
NoteMaster comes with some formatting commands, which allows me to make long entries readable that I then sort into subject folders. All together, NoteMaster fills in a gap for my note taking between quick jot it down reminders and longer outlines of full articles requiring markdown formatting capabilities. The app does a good job of providing clean readable Notes. I'd give five stars if I could add sub folders and had a few more formatting options. For the range of options the app does provide, NoteMaster performs in a top notch manner of input and layout action.
Longtime NoteMaster user
I've been using NoteMaster for a number of years across a number of devices, and it
Is IMHO unparalleled. It still works great on all of them from my iTouch 4 to my iPhone 7 with a mini iPad and a maxi iPad in between--all still in use--and NoteMaster still syncs seamlessly via Dropbox across all of them despite their varying iOS versions. I have few other apps about which I can say the same.
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.