iBricks Lite (FREE)
By TopLineSoft Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBricks is a brick-breaking game. It has game-friendly landscape orientation and button-controlled paddle with large transparent buttons located right on top of playground area. The game has the following features:
- Button controls for paddle movement.
- Many different kinds of power-ups: sticky ball, multi-ball, wide paddle, etc.
- 20 levels of increased complexity (1 level for Light Edition).
- Pause function.
- Save and auto-save functions.
- Autosaving of the best score.
What's New in Version 2.5
Game re-design and improvements are made.
I'd give it zero stars if I could
It wasn't what I'd expected at all. Like everyone else, I can barely beat the one level it has because of poor control and that the paddle doesn't detect the ball. It's a waste if time and I regret not reading the reviews first.
This game is fun but you have to get used to it. But I agree there should be more levels.
All the bad reviews are nubs ;P
The game itself is decent but not as good as the original, Winbricks and much much easier
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2010
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oleg Kabanov
- © 2008 TopLineSoft Systems.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.