Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Scopa" is one of the most famous traditional Italian card games. It has been played for centuries, and there must be a reason for that! ;)
Try it. You'll easily learn how to play and you will not stop anymore.
"...iScopa on iPhone and iPodTouch: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing card games..."
- compatible with iOS7
- supports Retina Display 3.5" and 4"
- includes "text chat", "smiley chat" and "voice chat" in game online
- play with friends via Game Center
- play against your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend over bluetooth
- play with a friend over a local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 13 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- statistics (integrated with GameCenter)
- achievements (integrated with GameCenter)
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
- guide and help included
What's New in Version 5.1.1
- bug fix for iOS8.3
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Luigi Castiglione
- © L. Castiglione (doclouisjones)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.