By Alessandro Bugnoli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a classic. A puzzle game where you move the tiles in the right order sliding them ,one by one, in the empy gap.
- Uses images from your photo library or internal album
- Internal photo album (indipendent from iPhone album) where you can insert your photo
- Variable board size (4X4, 5X5, 6X6)
- Move entire rows and columns of tiles
- Show or hide the number on a tile
- Look at the original photo while you are playing
- Save the current game state
What's New in Version 1.2
- redesigned all application controls
- added a “Photo Slide Album” where you can store your preferred photos
- insert animations in all screen transitions
- added info page
crap (see below)
A perfectly well executed GUI layout and implementation is ruined because it can't do something as simple as allow you to choose how to size/crop your custom images. There's another app that simply squishes the images to fit the necessary dimensions (rather than allow you to make a crop). This one does the opposite, which is no better. It simply zooms in to full size and auto-crops, which is can have pretty crappy looking results. Until this is fixed, it's staying at 2 stars. Which is too bad, because otherwise this could've been the best of the photo slider apps out there, given that they actually utilize the full screen for the puzzle (unlike the other apps). But this shortcoming with the zoom/crop ruins the app and makes me not want to play it.