By James Leno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for both beginners and pros, Craps Deluxe is the premiere craps game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Tap a chip, tap a bet. It's that easy to get started. For more advanced players, extensive betting options and preferences let you tailor the game to your style of play.
Experiment with new betting strategies; try different dice sets; learn how to play the "dark side"; view the odds and payouts for all your bets at any time; or simply learn how to play with Craps Deluxe.
Easy to use and hard to put down, Craps Deluxe offers a true casino-style experience with 3D dice, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, dealer prompts, and an authentic casino style table layout.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• Optimized for retina display with high resolution graphics.
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around the table with realistic action and hear the dealer call out the roll with real stick-man lingo!
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available including hopping bets and the newest bet in Vegas, the Fire Bet.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• New rhythm/controlled shooter option in 2D dice mode reduces those seven outs to help keep you on a hot streak!
• Set the dice to one of six different sets in 2D dice mode to help roll your signature numbers!
• New Inside/Outside/Across betting options to quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, shake to roll and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple swipe.
• Multiple table color options.
• New roll history graphs show roll number totals for current game and all games in each dice mode.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
Fixed issue that could cause graphics to stretch on some devices.
Nice game, but
I think the game is fun to play. I do think that 7 comes up more than it should. I seem to get a LOT of sevens right after a point is established. I understand that 7 is the combination that has the highest possibility of being rolled, but like I said earlier I get a lot of "One Roll, No Butter " calls from the stick man. I would like to have a field that shows how much is being wagered and a field to show how much was won and a field to show how much was lost on each roll and have those fields be active and up to date until the next roll of the dice. The way the winnings are posted to the rack is much to fast, even at the slowest setting.
Well done user interface
Definitely plays the fastest of the craps apps I've tried. Most things are very convenient. There are so many variations that it's impossible to make everything smooth (like don't come odds).
Downside: the dice rolls seem "not quite random". One time I played only the place-6 and the distribution showed a dent at the six. In other cases, the distribution looked fine but that's only half the story; there are some interesting sequences that seem designed to clean you out.
Worth the dough
Jay, you wrote an entertaining app for sure.
I've enjoyed the purchased version these past years. Just wish I could use the same version on my app.
Overall it's still 5 stars
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: James Leno
- © 2008-2014 Lenco Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.