By James Leno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for both beginners and pros, Craps Deluxe is the premiere craps game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Tap a chip, tap a bet. It's that easy to get started. For more advanced players, extensive betting options and preferences let you tailor the game to your style of play.
Experiment with new betting strategies; try different dice sets; learn how to play the "dark side"; view the odds and payouts for all your bets at any time; or simply learn how to play with Craps Deluxe.
Easy to use and hard to put down, Craps Deluxe offers a true casino-style experience with 3D dice, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, dealer prompts, and an authentic casino style table layout.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• Optimized for retina display with high resolution graphics.
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around the table with realistic action and hear the dealer call out the roll with real stick-man lingo!
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available including hopping bets and the newest bet in Vegas, the Fire Bet.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• New rhythm/controlled shooter option in 2D dice mode reduces those seven outs to help keep you on a hot streak!
• Set the dice to one of six different sets in 2D dice mode to help roll your signature numbers!
• New Inside/Outside/Across betting options to quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, shake to roll and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple swipe.
• Multiple table color options.
• New roll history graphs show roll number totals for current game and all games in each dice mode.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
Fixed issue that could cause graphics to stretch on some devices.
Worth the dough
Jay, you wrote an entertaining app for sure.
I've enjoyed the purchased version these past years. Just wish I could use the same version on my app.
Overall it's still 5 stars
Great for learning.
The voice making the stick calls is very good, humorous, even. Fun to play. I don't like how the audio fades slightly when the app is running, but hey...
Let's me play
Great craps game lets me play the way I like. Max odds on the come out and pass lines. Let's my odds work on all rolls. Takes all my money so I remember why I don't play at the casino.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: James Leno
- © 2008-2014 Lenco Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.