uShutup - Hangup Excuse
By Opsive, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've all been in a phone conversation where we want it to end but the other person just keeps talking. We've all wanted to tell the other person to shutup and end the conversation. We've all wanted a way to hang up the phone with a legitimate excuse. Now, with uShutup, you can create a legitimate excuse any time you feel that you're trapped in a never ending phone conversation.
With uShutup, all you have to do is play one of the 26 legitimate excuses to get off of the phone. Smoke alarm going off? The police after you? What about a group of angry dogs chasing after you? All of this and more is packed within uShutup. There are 8 different sound categories and 3 or 4 different sound options within each category. Each of these sounds have been optimized to sound the best when played over the phone
Sound categories included in uShutup:
- Door Bell
- Gun Shots
- Smoke Alarm
- Dog Barking
- Phone Ringing
uShutup includes the following features:
- 3 or 4 different sound options for each of the 8 sound categories (for a total of 26 sounds).
- A play/stop button to control the sound.
- A repeat button - ANY sound can be seamlessly repeated, although some sounds are better repeated than others.
- Your sound options are saved when you exit, so you don't have to change to your favorite sound option while on the phone.
- Designed to allow for the status bar and current call time to be displayed at the top.
1. Turn on the speaker phone (while in a conversation)
2. Press the home button
3. Open uShutup
4. Make sure your phone's silence switch is off
5. Turn the volume all the way up
6. Select appropriate sound and sound option
7. Play uShutup and use the excuse to end your conversation
Note for iPod Touch users:
You can still use this app, you'll just have to hold your headphones/speakers up to the phone while playing the sound.
I will continuously be updated uShutup, for any questions/suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added two new sound effects:
- Car Crash (found under sirens)
- "We're sorry, all circuits are busy now, will you please try your call again later." (found under static)
The next version will include a redesign which allows for better expansion of sounds/sound categories.
Trust me this doesn't work !!!
This is a scam the person can't hear it from the other end!! This does not work has been proven online as well look at google reviews this is a .99 cent rip off... The review that says it works on here is just a designer of this app.... Scam app do not down load the sounds are d rating if that besides u can't hear sounds coming from your phone anyway.... Go to you tube and click any video with your friend talking to u on the phone to prove they won't hear the video you are playing .... What a joke!!! what was I thinking believing this would work ... Oh well now u know I'm glad I could be the exams to save many more from this trash app!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It keeps messing up every time i try 2 use it will go back 2 the main screen
this is prettty cool ppl get it if you get calles of peopepl thaqt you dont wanna talk to if you dont get those calls then dont even bother!!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 10, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Opsive, LLC
- © 2008 Justin Mosiman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.