By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, giving users the ability to read Kindle books, and PDFs on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up your book where you left off on another device.
Get the best reading experience available on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch:
• Email PDFs & other documents to your new Send-to-Kindle e-mail address and we deliver them to your device. The documents are automatically archived in the Amazon Cloud and available for re-download on your iOS devices. You can also read PDFs from Mail, Safari, or by transferring them from iTunes.
• Customize your reading experience by choosing the margin size, background color, font size, and either portrait or landscape format.
• Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Tap and hold a word to view the definition.
• Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit.
• Simply tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages.
• Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
• Accessibility features make it easier for blind and visually impaired customers to navigate their Kindle libraries, read & interact with books, and more. Enable VoiceOver in your device settings to begin.
What's New in Version 4.7.5
Stability and Performance Improvements
You need a Amazon account to even start no thanks !
Une application plus commode et complète pour lire agréablement les livres téléchargés.
Just saw someone wrote, "need Amazon account, no thank you". Too bad for the person who wrote it. Yes one needs Amazon account but there is lots of free books, tonnes. The application itself is great. I love iBooks but this one is actually better when it comes to handling dictionary and instant connection with Wikipedia. If one is willing to spend few bucks on buying books this is absolutely application to use. Its ability to sync content of your library is magical. I have two iPads, iPhone and old iPod + PC of course. I have access to my library on each device, no problem. Really well done.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 4.7.5
- Size: 75.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © 2009-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.