By Sector3 Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Circuit Defenders is a fast paced Tower Defense game where your challenge is to defend computer circuits from attacking virus armies that are infiltrating the circuits via the communications port.
Can you stop the enemy troops from infecting your CPU?
Be careful as some enemies shoot back, requiring you to not only manage upgrade paths for your towers, but manage their health status too!
- 11 fun and challenging levels
- Classic mode + 4 additional challenge game modes
- 8 Fantastic tower types
- Comprehensive tower upgrade attributes
- Fast and intuitive controls
- Game state automatically saved when pressing HOME button and when device is interrupted
- Online high scores
No time to read the in-game help pages? Here is a quick summary of the controls!
- Click and drag towers onto your circuit board
- Use 2 fingers to pinch/zoom
- Use 1 finger to move board around or select a tower
- Double Tap to zoom in on that area, double tap again to zoom back out
- Sell towers buy clicking on their name in their property panel
- Press the RED timer icon to speed up game play (and again to slow down)
- Press the Game Time area to pause game
- Press the WAVE indicator to send in next wave (up to 2 at a time)
- Press the bottom right blue icon to exit the game (no game state save)
-To exit the game and save your game state, press your devices HOME button
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Added 3 new levels
- Integrated Twitter support (Game Options Screen)
- Memory and performance optimisations
- Reduced App size
Original was better
Not as good as it was 10 years ago on my computer. Not to mention it's missing 1 or more weapons. Bring back the original!
I liked it
It deserves 5stars it's worth the money if you like this type of game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2010
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sector3 Pty Ltd
- © Sector3 Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.