Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
- Fixed loading of Nikon RAW images (.NEF files)
Ratings and Reviews
Great application that adds focus to photos and memories!
Amazing! Easy and fast!
This is an easy, fast, fun program!
Makes me believe in creative apps on the iPhone
This app is incredibly intuitive at the one task it is meant to. It's all manual but the controls are incredibly simple with zero learning curve and it makes the task almost meditative
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 46.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Pocket Pixels Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.