By Hassey Enterprises, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beast is a crazy beast crushing game based on the classic DOS game of the same name. Now re-done with sweet retro sci-fi glow artwork, and kickin' 8-bit sound effects!
The object is to crush all the beasts! There are three types of beasts:
- The red beasts can be easily crushed between two blocks.
- The green super beasts must be surrounded so they can be crushed.
- The purple crazy beasts can push blocks and crush you!
You are the blue diamond of power!
- You can move by pushing your finger near the diamond.
- Or you can warp to another spot on the field by touching where you want to go.
- Green super beasts can explode into 4 beasts!
- Purple crazy beasts hatch from eggs.
- Get more points by allowing super beasts to explode.
- Get even more points by crushing crazy beasts instead of their eggs.
- Play quickly, as points are taken for slow playing.
Good game! [UPDATED]
I had originally reviewed this several months back with a two star rating. Well, I'm upping it to 3 stars. I would make it a 4 but it's lacking some features. The game is a pain to figure out. It took me a long time to realize what I'm supposed to do, and the instructions are not that great. However, once I understood what I was supposed to do it can be a lot of fun! It's a great game once you get to know it. Pros: - Fun - Good graphics - Playability meter is high :) Cons: - Takes a while to figure out - Needs features - A bit annoying... not sensitive, etc. Features needed: - More sensitive - More levels - Free play mode - Other stuff If you're willing to take a risk, go out and buy it!
Not bad but could be better
I actually like the game but it appears there are only 10 levels that you can select at any time to get higher scores. There's no sense of accomplishment. Having something more progressive like 100 levels to work thru would give you more satisfaction. Hopefully there will be future level packs. As it is, it's an ok game but I can't see keeping it on the touch for very long. This feels like my first girlfriend, average.
Great neon look
All it needs is a good control scheme like a d pad or something. The current swipe controls are kind of difficult to use.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 23, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hassey Enterprises, Inc.
- © 2009 Phil Hassey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.