By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest features:
- 50 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- dozens of interesting side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
Watch the QUEST for iPhone YouTube video - http://tinyurl.com/bfmxgk
Link to the PDF manual:
For the latest news, please follow us: www.twitter.com/chillingo
The Quest is developed by Redshift and published by Chillingo Ltd.
Players who are familiar with Chronicles of Inotia (trademark of Com2uS Corp), Arvale (trademark of PDAMILL), Dungeon & Hero (trademark of CH Games), Orions Legends of Wizards (trademark of More Games) or Vay (trademark of SoMoGa Inc) might enjoy playing The Quest - the 3D Fantasy Role Playing Game.
Here are some great reviews:
"Near perfect RPG - The Quest more than delivers what it promises." -TheAPPera
“It should be considered the benchmark for RPG makers to follow – Gameplay is beautiful and methodical - The sound is great and features a dramatic music track and good special effects - The Quest is pure bliss.” Kiss it, 5/5 -touchmyapps
"The Quest is a massive game - don’t hesitate to grab this one up right now." -theportablegamer
What's New in Version 18.5
- (Celtic Rift): The door on the second floor of Castle Loegria to which the player gets from Conservers of Time no longer requires stealth to open and if the player is stuck there or in the Land of the Ever-Living, one of the green statues in the Land of the Ever-Living will take them to Castle Loegria first floor.
- (Cursed Chess Set): Corrected spelling: Skarface's Tsurugi.
- (Cursed Chess Set): Morels are now sold by Jorge the Innkeeper.
- (Celtic Doom): The player should no longer get trapped in the southern part of the Enclave Wizards' Home.
- (Celtic Doom): Caitsidhe's Cape can be bought from Carys' shop.
I'd give it 10 stars if I could
I got hooked on classic rpg's as a kid while watching my uncle play Might & Magic VI on his old IBM desktop computer. The whole aesthetic of the game charmed me in a way that no modern first person rpg has been able to recreate. If you liked M&M 6-8, or The Elder Scrolls II Daggerfall then this is definitely a series for you. I'm blown away by the level of detail, love, and depth in this - a game that was originally designed for freakin' Palm Pilot PDAs! I plan on beating this and then gladly purchasing every single expansion - Redshift is doing a wonderful thing with this series.
So what are you waiting for? Quit reading and but that "Buy" button already 😎
I started playing this game and its expansions when they first came out, and I'm still playing today. So many quest, and such beautifully drawn screens. Old school on the go. I've down loaded hundreds of other apps but always come back to The Quest. If you are reading this Redshift, please don't stop making expansions.
First mobile game I've ever been addicted too
Mobile gaming is crap, and that's a fact. This game wowed me in every turn of the adventure. Better storyline than all elder scrolls games besides morrowind, excellent turn based combat system, plenty of non-terrible DLC for more, and very challenging. 10/10 best thing that's happened to mobile gaming
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 18.5
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Redshift
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.