By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest features:
- 50 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- dozens of interesting side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
Watch the QUEST for iPhone YouTube video - http://tinyurl.com/bfmxgk
Link to the PDF manual:
For the latest news, please follow us: www.twitter.com/chillingo
The Quest is developed by Redshift and published by Chillingo Ltd.
Players who are familiar with Chronicles of Inotia (trademark of Com2uS Corp), Arvale (trademark of PDAMILL), Dungeon & Hero (trademark of CH Games), Orions Legends of Wizards (trademark of More Games) or Vay (trademark of SoMoGa Inc) might enjoy playing The Quest - the 3D Fantasy Role Playing Game.
Here are some great reviews:
"Near perfect RPG - The Quest more than delivers what it promises." -TheAPPera
“It should be considered the benchmark for RPG makers to follow – Gameplay is beautiful and methodical - The sound is great and features a dramatic music track and good special effects - The Quest is pure bliss.” Kiss it, 5/5 -touchmyapps
"The Quest is a massive game - don’t hesitate to grab this one up right now." -theportablegamer
What's New in Version 18.3
- (Elemental Asteroids): Entering Scarlet Captain's camp fixed.
- (Elemental Asteroids): Soul Cleaver in Ravaged City will clear Lord Orion's quest, if needed.
- (Elemental Asteroids): Victarion's Ring and Ironpinata's Band added.
- (Elemental Asteroids): The door switch in the Salt Mines can now be operated by magic as well as hitting it.
A amazing game
Ok yes the graphics are a bit old but it really good. If you like elder scrolls you will like this game. It's got this huge massive world for you to explore. Lots of side quest and a good story line. Many items to equip and potions to make. Plus tons of expansions for just this game. There's so much more things in this game but that would take a while to tell. If you bye this you will get your moneys worth (if you like RPGS).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 18.3
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Redshift
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.