Documents Free (Mobile Office Suite)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 20 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for FREE. There is also option to upgrade.
Free iPhone Business Apps:
What's New in Version 8.1
-= v8.1 =-
- Fixed issue with iCloud document list not refreshing correctly on iOS 8.1.x
-= v8.0 =-
- Added quick link Today Widget
- Fixed connectivity bugs running on iOS 8
- Improved stability
- Improved speed on 64bit devices
-= v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
Needs a Spellcheck
Documents is a good app and better than Microsoft office ON MOBILE DEVICES. It's good for typing quick documents and a good place to save them. My main problem is the spellcheck. Well, there actually is no spellcheck. It's just the autocorrect options the apple devices offer and that's it and if you haven't noticed the autocorrect on the devices is useless and highly inaccurate. Another problem is, this app, isn't that stable. It can crash a good amount of times from opening other apps, which wouldn't so much of a problem, if the app actually auto saved every now and again, but it doesn't, so that document you spent an hour type, is gone because you had to look up some thing on Google for it. So I'd appreciate it if there was a spell check and an auto save that can be turned off for people who don't want it, or at least a way to say the document without exiting the document as well.
Google Ads Videos?
This is and has been a great app. It is very simply designed and does exactly what it is made to do well. That being said, as of recently there have been an increasing number of ads. Now I am starting to get Google video ads popping up! This is unacceptable for a business app which people may need to use to view documents during meetings or for students during classes. It seems like a major step backwards for an otherwise great app. If it continues I will have to stop using the app entirely in favor of one that does not disrupt my work flow.
I do a lot of writing so I am always looking for quality writing apps. This app is everything I could ask for and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! I like using different colored print and paper and font styles that look more like cursive writing which I wish this app had but I know I am nitpicking here. This still doesn't take away from the quality of this app by no means. This app is still five-star all the way which is what I rated this app. It also gets a "like" for Facebook too. Please keep up the wonderful work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.