By IDEO LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beautifully rendered Balloonimals spring to life when you blow into the microphone on your iPhone or swipe with your iPad/iPod Touch. Watch the balloon inflate and then give your phone a shake to start constructing your Balloonimal. With each shake, your animal takes greater shape until... Voila! Your Balloonimal appears and is ready to play. Pet your Balloonimal to see what tricks it can do. An entire collection of balloon animals, including a fish, T-Rex, and snails - 11 Balloonimals in all. See them jump, dance, swim, roar and pop!
- Kid-approved by our rambunctious team of tiny beta testers
- Ranks high on the Giggle Scale
- Built to be imagination-boosting and exploration-encouraging
- No wrong way to play
- Intuitive enough for kids under 5
- Captivating enough for ages 0 to 100
Your kids will love Balloonimals for:
- simple controls: blow or swipe to inflate, shake to transform, pet to see your Balloonimal spring to life on screen!
- a variety of Balloonimals that randomly cycle through each time you play
- amazing graphics that bring quality 3D renderings and animations to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- fun sound effects that playfully squeak, quack and roar
IDEO is a global design and innovation company. Balloonimals was created by a team of educators, designers and toy experts in our Toy Lab who design apps that promote creative confidence. Our apps encourage kids’ natural tendencies towards curiosity, play, and imagination, making them a favorite of both kids and parents.
Check out other apps, including those we've created with Sesame Workshop and Fisher-Price: Balloonimal Babies, Elmo Calls, Cookie Calls, Elmo's Monster Maker, Fisher-Price: See 'n Say, and more.
Questions, comments or just wanting to say hi? Drop us a note at ToyLabApps@ideo.com.
What's New in Version 5.4
A new Balloonimals photo album lets kids save their Balloonimals to a special Balloonimals folder in you Camera Roll, letting them view their photos all in one place. Note that if you'd rather not save the photos, you can go to Settings > Balloonimals and move the toggle next to "SavePicturesToAlbum" to the left so that it is no longer showing green.
Other than that, just some fine tuning and a new app preview!
Still a favorite
We've had Balloonimals on my phone since my daughter was a year old. Two years later, the app still entertains. Comes in handy all the time!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 95.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IDEO LP
- © 2014 IDEO LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.