Solitaire on myHIP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Solitaire on your hip from the folks at myHIP.com
This is an ad supported application, so if that bothers you, please don't download it.
Solitaire, also known as Klondike, has been a staple of every bored person for centuries.
The game is simple. Starting with a freshly shuffled deck of 52 cards, the cards are laid out in seven columns with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 cards in each respective column. The remaining cards are used as pull cards. Each round allows you to pull 3 cards from the top of the remaining deck.
There are four empty goal positions which you will use to move your progressive cards to.
The object of the game is this:
1) In each of the 4 goal spots, you'll need to place all the ranked suits in each of the spots (all the clubs starting with Ace through King... etc.)
2) In the lower playing area you'll need to place in decrementing order, alternating colored suits (red King, followed by black Queen... etc.)
3) Empty spots in the lower field can only be filled with a King.
To play, click the card to be moved(highlights in yellow) and then click on the destination to move it (sorry no drag and drop).
Yup, it's .........
solitaire !! That said, it plays a little choppy. If that was fixed, and there was an option for either 3 or 1 card play, (getting rid of the timer would be great too) it would definately be a 5 star game, ads or not. I'm keeping it to see if any updates will be made. Good job though, to the developers!!!
1. Make 3 card draw optional!
2. Its an itouch/iphone, no drag and drop?
3. Make the timer optional!
4. Allow horizontal play.
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 27, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Enrico Vaccaro
- © 2007-2009 myHIP.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.