EX-Terminator - A Special Sound Killing Horror!
By LOLriffic Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** DOWNLOAD TODAY! ***
BECOME THE TERMINATOR AND EX-TERMINATE VAMPIRE BUGS, VICIOUS SPIDERS, AND CREEPY CRAWLERS IN AN ALL OUT UNIQUE AUDITORY EXPERIENCE IN THE DARK!
TOUCH THE SIDES OF THE SCREEN YOU HEAR THE CREATURES CRAWLING FROM TO SHOOT THEM! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIGGER SENSES... HOW GOOD OF A KILLER DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?
We've taken the common shooter game concept and applied the iPhone and iPod Touch's sound / touchscreen features to give you the ultimate LISTENING EXTERMINATION EXPERIENCE that when played in the dark will send shivers down your spine! See how many creepy crawlers you can fend off in the darkness of a deserted tunnel before becoming infected yourself with their deadly virus you're trying to prevent from reaching the outside world. It's Friday the 13th and you don't want the world to feel the fear you're feeling. Let nothing survive.
Exterminate 15 crawling monsters in a row for an EXTERMINATION SPREE award along with a special bonus like a limited shotgun, flare, or bomb.
BLOW THEM UP TERMINATOR STYLE!
Being overtaken by too many bugs at once? If you have the bomb bonus after a extermination spree, just shake to light the fuse on a bomb!
TERMINATOR SHOTGUN FIESTA!
Shoot one bug with a shotgun and every bug on that side is taken out in one shot. Talk about power, use it wisely though, it's limited to 7 shots before being returned to your pistol.
LIGHT THE DARKNESS TERMINATOR!
Can't defend the bugs and need a break from the creepy horror? If you win the flare bonus, just shake to ignite a lifesaving flare which scares off all bugs for a short while... giving your thumbs the needed break from your amazing gun action.
BONUS SAVE ONE BULLET TERMINATOR MODE
Like a challenge? How about a really hard exterminator challenge? Try Save One Bullet mode to get 20 pistol bullets, and nothing else to defend yourself for however long as possible. It's terminator mode on steroids. Reach a Killing Spree and you get 15 more, but caution, it takes 15 direct hits to get to the next spree... so every bullet counts and the bugs get more and more hungry as the game goes on.
HIGH SCORE BOARD - HOW GOOD ARE YOUR EXTERMINATOR SKILLS?
Can you be today's top scorer? After each game, you can choose to submit your high score online. Will you be the first to reach 1,000 vampire bug kills?
EX TERMINATOR SHOOTER GAME PLAY TIPS:
* You can hear bugs, spiders, and creepy crawlers approaching but if you shoot while they're far off, you're not guaranteed to hit them. Your chance of hitting them is practically guaranteed when they're right up front to barely promised when the vampire bugs are far off.
* Use an extermination poison bomb or flare when you need too, but don't wait until you get a new killing spree, otherwise you'll lose the old bonus in exchange for the new one.
* Shotguns should be use wisely, you're only given 7 after a shotgun bonus. You'll take them all out with one hit! Plus, you're guaranteed to hit them, no matter how far they are (in reference to the game tip above).
* Listen for the sign of a monster attack and defend yourself before it happens! Bugs have a distinct sound right before they'll bite you. It sounds like some mutated angry cat hissing or a freaky spider crawling across the floor.
* Use a pair of headphones with the game! Seriously! No headphones is no fun... unless you're crazy like that. You'll want to hear which side to shoot on.
* Calibrate your headphones easily, on the home screen click the left or right side of the screen to hear a scary vampire like bug noise on your left or right ear piece.
Lastly, the most important tip:
* PLAY IN COMPLETE DARKNESS WITH SOUND MAXED! You'll definitely have scary vampire nightmares after that. Think of it like playing Silent Hill, Trapped Undead, Saw, Twilight, Nightmare, iVampire, Halloween, or Friday the 13th blood gore. Absolute ivampire horror! :)
What's New in Version 4.3
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adan Vielma
- © 2008 Lolriffic Scares
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.