Bank with confidence, anywhere, anytime. The app gives you a secure and easy way to manage your money on-the-go.
• See your balance, accounts and make payments using Camera Pay*, PayID, an account number or BPAY®
• Securely log on using your fingerprint*, Face ID** or PIN
• Get cash without your card using Cardless Cash
• Stay in control of your spending with Spend Tracker and Transaction Notifications
• Store your loyalty cards in one place
• Activate, lock, cancel or replace your card
• Pay your credit card, change your credit limit, lock payments, or set a spending cap
• Apply for products, and if you don’t bank with us, you can open an account in the app
To use the app you’ll need iOS 9 or above and have your phone’s language set to English & region to Australia.
To use the Apple Watch app you’ll need watchOS 2 or above with your watch’s language set to English & region to Australia.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
* Compatible with iPhone 5 & above
** Compatible with iPhone X
® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 Australian credit licence 234945
Minor enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
1 star, asked to reregister but can’t get netcode sms to US number
Tried to login and received a message that I needed to reregister. Netcode sms doesn’t work with my US number so I can no longer send payments to new accounts as I have to skip this step during registration.
Tried chatting with ceba, that was no help, actually gave me incorrect information that I could receive a netcode push overseas. This would’ve been great had you not de-registered me.
Poor experience all round.
New transaction notifications bug
This app has worked well for two years but just started doing something really annoying: every single time I go to my savings account, the app makes me choose to turn on or off the transaction notifications. It doesn’t remember that I just did it yesterday or an hour ago. It’s driving me up the wall. Please fix this!
Love the app
That “see my spending” function became extremely important in my financial life.
Very happy with the app.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 206.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.