WiFi HD - Instant Hard Drive SMB Network Server Share
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
No other software necessary! This is a simple, one stop, stand alone File Sharing solution.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP File Server
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Copy Files to Friends
- Archive Software, Movies, Games
- Keep important Documents
What's New in Version 8.1
-= v8.1 =-
- Stability Improvements
-= v8.0 =-
- Fixed crash on iOS 8
- Added 64bit support
- iPhone 6 native resolution support
-= v7.5 =-
- Improved UI Responsiveness
-= v7.3 =-
- Improved Search
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed display issues
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- iCloud Update
Does not work
Does not upload files from PC. Each time I hit submit button in browser window of PC the iPad mini app exits, no files upload. Folder functionality does not work either. Total crap!
Needs iTunes in order to use... Why would want that heavy bloated program in order to use as usb drive. Wish I could rate - 5 stars.
Love this! So useful!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.