By Jacob Schwartz
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Tetris without shapes"
Guide triplets of colored blocks as they fall from above. Stack them in columns. Connect three or more of the same color to destroy blocks. If a stack is too tall it will topple.
Tuned for short gameplay, iso does not speed up, but becomes more difficult over time.
• "iso is a gorgeous falling blocks game." ~creativeapplications.net
• "iso gets most things right, combining simple Tetris-like gameplay with sharp visuals." ~pocketgamer.co.uk
• "iso shows that it’s possible to take a simple idea — falling blocks — and turn it into a work of modern art. You don’t need flashy graphics or thumping sound." ~fingergaming.com
• "... a fun one to play for 5-10 minutes at a time, this game is totally insane!" ~ipodtouchinsanity.com
• "... it's only 99 cents and the solid gameplay with unique visual style make it worth it if you are looking for a new puzzle game for your iPhone." ~theportablegamer.com
• Follow me on Twitter. @isoiphone
What's New in Version 5.0
• Back from the dead. Support for iOS 11+
Yea! Glad to see the update for iOS 11 BUT my scores are now all screwed up so what you gotta do is delete the game and reinstall. You lose your scores but they're beyond repair anyway.
Great app, nice to see it still going strong in 64bit.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jacob Schwartz
- © 2009 Jacob Schwartz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.