Mini Golf Classic Course
By Brain Stain Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Miniture Golf comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch in full 3D! Windmills, castles, moving obstacles -- all the miniature golf classics are included. Some holes even have multiple ways to reach the hole. Two different input methods are available for increased flexibility. Mini Golf Classic Course includes an entire course of 18 unique holes. The game will automatically save no matter where you are in the game so you can pick up and play anytime.
• Play Anytime - Game will automatically save your progress if you get a call or exit the game
• Full 3D Gameplay - Game is built using the Unity3d Engine
• 18 Unique Holes - Entire course included
• Easy to Start - Course is designed to become more challenging as you progress
• Designed Specifically for iPhone and iPod Touch
• Score Board - Keep track of your strokes for each hole
• Built-in Tutorial - Instructions are built into the game. No looking up instructions in a manual
What's New in Version 1.1
New touch-based controls added.
Settings option added to main menu.
Any iPod music playing will continue to play while game is in progress.
Main menu has a new background.
Splash Screen orientation changed.
Code updated for increased performance and stability.
Tutorial updated to reflect new input method.
Most "realistic" mini golf game on iDevice
This is one of only a few mini golf games worth getting, I've had it for close to six months and I still play it, if you like miniature golf this is the game for you, while some of these other games have all these crazy obstacles Real Courses actually plays like mini golf which is nice.
I have a couple of suggestions I've listed below:
1. Leaderboards, online would be nice, but even like the top ten local high scores would be an amazing addition to this already great game.
2. It would be nice to have a real putter that hits the ball, minor gripe, but it would be very kewl if implemented properly.
3. Another course would be a nice addition as well, just something to add some more fun to the game.
Overall great app, could use some minor improvements, but it's worth every penny if you like mini golf, get NanoMechs than Real Courses should be your second "must buy"
DON'T LISTEN TO THE 5 STAR REVIEWS LIKE I DID!!!
This game is a waste of money! I wouldn't even have downloaded it for free if I would have known how bad it was. It takes FOREVER after you hit a shot and the ball finally stops before you can hit the next shot. The ball is not rolling but you still have to wait and watch it forever. Also, this game is very glitchy. I have multiple times hit my ball THROUGH the barrier around the hole (not over the barrier, THROUGH it!), and the worst part was, it wouldn't reset my ball back on the hole!! I was caught in an un-ending cycle of out of bounds playing!!!!
Love this game!
This is the most realistic mini golf game I've found. There seems to be just a bit of randomness so the same shot doesn't give the same result every time. I'm ready for a new course, though - how about it? That would give it five starts.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brain Stain Entertainment
- © 2009 Brain Stain Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.