Headsup Poker (Hold'em, Blackjack, Omaha)
By Haolan Qin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Center enabled! That means Internet poker, leaderboards, achievements and more.
- Play against your buddy on the Internet!
- Play against your iPhone or iPod touch
- Play against your buddy over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Head-to-head poker playing ANYWHERE you go. No Internet connection or Wi-Fi required!
- Play against your buddy on your iPhone (Two people sharing one iPhone. It's a little cumbersome but if two people want to play heads up poker on one iPhone, they can.)
- Training mode for both Hold'em and Omaha! Watch odds, outs, pot equity and all the other good stuff on your iPhone as a poker hand unfolds automatically.
You will have a lot of fun playing these card games if you are a casual player and learn a lot in the process without any risk or pressure whatsoever. You can also use this app as a study/analysis tool if you are a more serious player.
Come back often and check for updates. I have been and will be releasing updates frequently.
Special thanks to Fan Yang and Jan Cihak for graphic design.
email me: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.9.3
- Fixed a bug in Bluetooth/Game Center two-player mode.
- Ability to play against someone with an iPad (The iPad app name is Poker HD http://bit.ly/9Qs4iy http://bit.ly/bJYsB9) via Bluetooth! How cool is that? iPhone vs. iPad. Two different apps, two different user interfaces, yet beautifully coordinated with each other.
- Visual indicator for what mode is being played (single player, two-player on same iPhone, two-player Bluetooth or two-player Game Center).
- "End" button will no longer be displayed in two-player Bluetooth mode.
Love it. My buddy and I play all of the time (Bluetooth).
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haolan Qin
- © 2009 Haolan Qin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.