MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML or text outline.
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
• Fixes a font data loss bug when opening a document
• Enhances smart layout for mind maps with strong left/right bias
• Enhances appearance of cloud shaped nodes
• Fixes a crash when opening empty documents
• Fixes a crash when modifying a selection that contains folded subnodes
• Fixes a a crash related to node attachments and undo
Great Study Tool
Great way to organize my thoughts in a new way. I really like having options for multiple main nodes as well as customizable connections. A nice touch as well is the ability to add extra yet hidden notes to any item meaning you can have a simple outline but still keep all the detail. Seems a little pricey at first, especially when you consider having to pay separately for the OS X version, but I am happy to support the good work this team has done and MindNode has become an invaluable study tool for me.
An update to this review... The MindNode support team has been super helpful and responsive whenever I've encountered an issue (usually user error on my part!) and I commend them for their quick and helpful replies! This is uncommon trait is greatly appreciated!
I've also found that adding images and icons, though not super intuitive at first, has been extremely useful, and yes, you CAN resize them - just pull the right dot that appears on the image to change its size, then double tap the left dot to size the text box appropriately (this should make sense when you do it!). In the future, I could see the option to export my maps in outline format to be extremely useful but as of yet the RTF and plain text options are just slightly lacking in functionality and would love to see how this could be further developed.
Outstanding Versatile App
I have purchased many apps over the years but this by far is one of the best. In addition to using it for brainstorming, I also use it for presentations, note taking and more. The sync is perfect. The iCloud versions feature (which lets you roll back to an earlier save) is fantastic and I wish it was offered by more apps. Well worth the purchase. Really excellent.
Amazing! Surprisingly Astounded.
Thought it was a useless app at first and then used it for the first time and fell in love with it. It organizes and cleared up messy notes that are done one paper. Also really simple to use and easy to customize. The keyboard short cuts are really convenient to use. I have a new wonderful notes app. Definitely worth the money (if possible get if free from Starbucks app)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.