Ben's somewhat spiffy looking but ultimately craptastic rock-paper-scissors game
By Nor Eagle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Probably the most accurately titled game ever arrives at the App Store!
The following amazingly over-hyped super-duper-mega-fantastic features are included:
* Rock, paper and scissors all in the same game!
* Loads of words in the title!
* Really annoying tune (honestly, just ask my wife!)
* Nice looking icon!
* Three different play-modes (all of which feels exactly the same!)
* Insulting Monk(tm)
What's New in Version 1.5
* Displays and saves the high-score in the "play 'til you lose" category. It could almost pass for a video-game now!
* Added really annoying music that is sure to drive you mad. (Honestly, just ask my wife!)
* Changed the graphics of the Monk, to match upcoming apps with the same character.
* Added a frame of animation to the Monk.
* New icon.
The most fun you can have with your clothes on
This game is as advertised, lots of words in the title, graphics, annoying music, and an insulting Monk(tm)!
Would rate it 5 if there were more game modes, although I'm not sure how many more ways there are to play Rock-Paper-Scissors.
Cool graphics, funny game play, annoying song. Now I have another way to waste time at work.
Fantastic fun! I love the graphics and the silly music. Next update please add a tutorial, it took me a while to figure out all the options.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2009
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Truls Benjamin Larsen
- © 2009 Nor Eagle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.