Spider Solitaire Free
By Oatmeal Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a free version of a Spider Solitaire game with 4 difficulty settings, which keeps track of win/loss statistics.
Version 1.3 Now Live!
- Easier to use gameplay
- Restored the phone status bar - due to popular demand :)
- Optional sound FX... off by default, check options to try them out
- Link to buy full version of the game. Do this if you want to remove the ads, get new features, and support further development!
PS I read All comments and emails and consider them all, so keep them coming!
- Play with 1, 2, 3 or 4 suits. Other versions always jump from 2 to 4.
- Easy to use interface. Simply drag and drop your cards, with highlights to help you find valid moves.
- Unlimited Undo moves option.
- Stats tracking. Keeps track of win/loss percentages best/worst times, and winning streaks for each number of suits.
- Play in landscape or portrait mode.
- Ability to customize background color from any of thousands of colors!
"Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Best any kind of solitaire app!! Simple and easy to navigate... easy to just focus on your game!!! Definitely one of the best apps I have!!!" - Audie627400266 (5 stars)
"This app is great and really user-friendly -- the interface is easy to figure out. Also nice that you can do 3 suits instead of jumping from 2 to 4." - Annabelle4407 (5 stars)
"I play daily. Great brain exercise is even better now with custom color background and landscape. Thank you. Thank you and Thank you." - MatinaBambina (5 stars)
"I've always loved this game and this version is great! The interface is very simple - and the simpler, the better" - Yb Mobs (5 Stars)
Version 1.2.1 (Available Now!)
- Customizable background color
- New options: Ability to turn off the interactive help (the graying out of illegal moves) and the ability to lock the orientation.
Version 1.2 (Available now!)
- Landscape mode
- Statistics tracking
Version 1.1 (Available now!)
- game resume
- drag and drop play
- rules screen
What's New in Version 1.5
Updating with support for new phone sizes, but still supporting all the old devices!
Stop the madness!
Like others have said, this game to me was a classic and one of the first games I ever played on my phone. It's the "go to" of relaxing games. HOWEVER I'm begging you to fix this for your loyal fans!!! Please stop popping me out of the game to force me to go to the App Store right in the middle of a TIMED GAME!!! Force me to go there at the END of a game like others apps do - but to randomly force me out in the MIDDLE of a game? Please! How can I ever beat my fastest time of I'm having to try and pop back in after a force out??? Especially when it keeps happening over and over.... Also please fix it so the navigation bar doesn't pull down when I try and move cards from the far left stack. Ok? This game is a classic! Please fix for your loyal fans!
The new look has ruined my most played game
This is a game I've been playing since the iPhone launched. The previous version has some issues, such as pulling down the notification bar inadvertently and the game didn't work if you were on a call, had navigation running and/or were using wifi hotspot. HOWEVER... These issues are minor compared to the new and under-improved version of the game. The buttons are not loading correctly and the game sits under the top notification bar which limits card visibility and causes even more notification bar triggering.
New version has issues with IPhone screen
While this is my favorite game on my phone, the new version changed my screen to where when using landscape, the iPhone pull down screen engages when you hit the far right row. Also the new colors, esp light blue is hard to read against the background. I wish I had not downloaded the update. I am using an iPhone 5. The game was perfect before the update.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Falth
- © 2009 Oatmeal Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.