Is it time to think about your weight?. If you plan to start a diet or just want to stay in shape this application is for you. Track your daily calories. Set your limit and see whether you can stay below.
- Calculate your daily limit with the help of the basal metabolic rate (BMR) method
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) to see whether you should start a diet
- E-Mail the data for backup and further processing
- switch between metric and imperial units
- support for the iPad multitasking (split view, ...)
Apple Watch version:
- see how much money is left and the limit
- watch app and glance interface for a quick lookup
- Apple Watch version
Ratings and Reviews
Using 60% of the screen to promote other horribly written apps/ads. Major scrolling issues with entry and the fields to enter things into go into alpha mode, so you have to constantly switch to numerical keypad. The BMR calculations are insanely off, by about 1000 calories for every 100 Lbs. The app is unpolished, feels like it was written in 5 minutes just so the developer can put "wrote iPhone apps" on his resume.
Where is the paid version?
Not a bad app actually but where is the paid version so I can stop seeing that huge ad??
I want my money back, this program is a fake program. I found a free program so much bether!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.