By Norbsoft Sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iReading Classics is a ebook reader with a collection of 17 books. You can navigate a book either by scrolling or by flipping pages. Application also remembers your last position in every book.
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus by Mary Wollstonecraft (Godwin) Shelley
- Grimm's Fairy Tales by The Grimm Brothers
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Declaration of Independence of The United States of America
- The United States Constitution
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- The Yellow Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
- Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
- reading by scrolling
- auto-save last position in a book
- chapter search
- landscape and portrait mode
What's New in Version 1.1
- new books
Content OK, but format NG
Format leaves much to be desired. Looks as though the developer took the iPhone App and just uploaded it to the iPad. Instead of a full page, much of the text is set up as a single column spanning the iPad screen from top to bottom. Content is OK, so the App is still useful; it just does not look like a book.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 01, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Norbsoft Sp. z o.o. (limited)
- © 2009 Norbsoft Sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.