TaskTask is the easiest way to get your Outlook or Gmail tasks onto your iPhone! TaskTask directly connects with your Office 365 Business, Exchange on-premises, or Google tasks to keep your full task list in sync between Outlook and your device. Everything is tracked, include all the advanced properties you can see in Outlook. Best of all TaskTask includes flagged items (email!) so you can see your complete task list on the go.
Using TaskTask, you can manage your to-do list, create tasks, set start/due dates, mark complete, assigning categories, change importance, set and receive reminders, and delete tasks. An Exchange Server or Office 365 account is required to synchronized tasks with Outlook. No additional software is necessary. TaskTask works with Gmail directly, although in a limited fashion.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly swipe to complete or delete a task
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your server
- Drag-to-order your tasks, see the same order in Outlook
- Recurring tasks and reminders
- View attachments on your tasks and attach files from other apps
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from your Exchange Server.
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your email account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 Business account. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and newer versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server.
If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your email account in "Exchange" mode, TaskTask is compatible with your server. Because there are specific requirements for your server, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements before purchasing this app.
Fix for "transient sync error" observed with some Exchange servers.
Improved synchronization logic to ensure a fast and accurate update every time!
Updated to Google's new authentication experience, so Google Tasks works again.
Now a universal app -- no longer do you need to buy a separate version of TaskTask for your iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy. (I’m a productivity coach.)
I’m speaking as the creator of the TRO productivity system. We review apps and provide specific instructions for managing task lists and projects for GTD and TRO. Not only does TaskTask provide no means of sorting the task list except by due date or drag and drop, it permanently mixes all flagged emails in with your tasks with no way to separate them if you purchase additional task attributes ($0.99). The Folders screen now shows that I have 10 tasks and 1200 flagged items, but when I tap the Tasks folder it shows me everything, all 1210, not just the 10 it said I have. What a mess. And there is no way that we can see to undo the purchase or turn that feature off.
I had high hopes for this app, because Exchange access for Tasks is very needed. Sadly, we are unable to recommend it for any of our clients. Avoid.
With even Microsoft providing poor support for Tasks on the iPhone, Outlook tasks are quickly becoming an obsolete way for task management. We recommend Toodledo instead if you can possibly use it.
I use this daily to sync my Outlook / Exchange tasks to my iPhone X and it works flawlessly. Lots of options on how to sort and it captures many of the outlook fields. The syncing is fast and reliable. It’s straightforward and fast to add tasks.
TaskTask works great for Michael Linenberger’s MYN task tracking system. I suppose it would work well for other GTD-like systems too.
There aren’t too many options on the iPhone in 2018 for Exchange task system. This app is a lifesaver and is far better than Microsoft’s anemic ToDo app.
I really like this app, one suggestion
I have used task task for work for at least 3 years. At the office I use outlook tasks and this task task app works perfectly on my iPhone and iPad away from the office. Every task syncs and in some ways is easier than outlook. I only have one objection. In outlook the cursor for the notes is on the top so new entries are on top. In task task the cursor goes to the bottom of all the notes so I have to scroll up to the top. I wish they would fix this.
- TaskTask LLC
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ryan Gregg LLC
- In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.