Chinese Chess Professional
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZingMagic's critically acclaimed Chinese Chess / XiangQi application is a stimulating and interesting alternative to western Chess.
Just like western Chess, the aim of the game is to capture your opponent's King. You have seven pieces at your disposal, each with their own rules of movement. The board includes diagonal lines as well as horizontal ones, and pieces move along lines stopping where they intersect. The blank area in the middle of the board represents the Yellow River that divides north and south China. The major pieces in Chinese Chess come into play much quicker, allowing for a faster and less drawn out game.
ZingMagic's critically acclaimed Chinese Chess / XiangQi application is renowned for its superb playability for players of all levels from beginner to expert. Whatever level of Chinese Chess you play at, you can be sure that ZingMagic's Chinese Chess / XiangQi will give you a stimulating and challenging game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
* Award winning artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Chinese Chess experts.
* Chinese and Western piece sets.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Show legal moves.
* Show threatened pieces.
* Ability to display piece names to help beginners.
* Choice of alternate boards and piece sets.
* Got big fingers ?, no problem, Chinese Chess has layouts especially designed for you!
* Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
*NOTE on multi-language support:
- Choose Settings | General | International | Language – and choose from any in the presented list.
- Your device will ‘reboot’ into the new language. The app icon gets presented with new language name + app runs in that language automatically.
- If you choose a non supported language, the app will run in English.
XiangQi Professional is developed by ZingMagic Ltd
Need to improve the rules
The game can get into a loop of repeating the same moves; then it claims it's a tied game, which is against the rule. The platform design is not bad.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 04, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Clickgamer Technologies Ltd
- © ZingMagic Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.