Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ancient game of Gomoku is essentially a very simple one, however as you progress you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack.
Gomoku is a game for two people playing in opposition. Players take turns placing pieces on the board. The object of the game is to be the first player to achieve five pieces in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Whilst essentially a very simple game, the game is both fascinating and profound. As you improve your playing ability you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Gomoku experts.
* Supports 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 board sizes allowing for a wide variety in game strategy
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Choice of alternate boards and piece sets.
* Got big fingers ?, no problem, Gomoku has layouts especially designed for you!
* Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Gomoku Professional is developed by ZingMagic Ltd
1) This app has a navigational interface that's extremely complicated and takes time to find the functional button that i was looking for. 2) The board cannot be zoomed in / out and makes it difficult to place the right move 3) It needs a better algorithm. The main reason i bought this 1.99 app is its so-called professional AI - a promise failed to deliver. It takes 3 - 5 secs to calculate the next move at DIFFICULT level and the expert level seems even easier to beat. 4) I normally don't indulge myself to writing meaningless app review but this app truly needs some major improvement to be a profesional gomoku.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 21, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Clickgamer Technologies Ltd
- © ZingMagic Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.