By Michael Casteel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iKlondike — from the creator of Klondike, the original solitaire game for Mac.
"Now THIS is my good old Klondike that I know and love!!!" Markham, Ontario
With realistic cards and drag-and-drop play, iKlondike features some of the most intuitive solitaire gameplay available from the App Store.
The ingenious scoring scheme tracks time played and number of cards in the foundations -- and adds a bonus for a completed round. You'll be able to see your skill level rise with practice!
• Five customizable solitaire games: Klondike, Canfield, Racing Demons, Freecell and Golf
• Launches quickly, right to the last point of play
• Shake your phone to shuffle & deal a new round
• Easy shortcuts for New Round, Move to Foundation, and Undo
• High scores listed for each game
• Handoff game in progress to other iOS, Mac OS X devices
What's New in Version 2.8.1
- Supports only iOS 8.0 and later
- Enabled multitasking on iPad (best in 2/3 view)
- Corrected Casino Game scoring on winning a game with the Autocomplete option enabled
- Fixed crash when switching Casino Game on or off
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Casteel
- © 2009 Michael A Casteel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.