By Michael Casteel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKlondike — from the creator of Klondike, the original solitaire game for Mac.
"Now THIS is my good old Klondike that I know and love!!!" Markham, Ontario
With realistic cards and drag-and-drop play, iKlondike features some of the most intuitive solitaire gameplay available from the App Store.
The ingenious scoring scheme tracks time played and number of cards in the foundations -- and adds a bonus for a completed round. You'll be able to see your skill level rise with practice!
• Five customizable solitaire games: Klondike, Canfield, Racing Demons, Freecell and Golf
• Launches quickly, right to the last point of play
• Shake your phone to shuffle & deal a new round
• Easy shortcuts for New Round, Move to Foundation, and Undo
• High scores listed for each game
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Fixed bug which could leave face-down cards 'stuck' face down
- Switched to AVAudioPlayer to allow better control of volume/mute of sounds
- Included 64-bit build
Hands down the best - most thoughtfully designed solitaire app available! I have tried them all! Michael Casteels support for the app is also top notch!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Casteel
- © 2009 Michael A Casteel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.