Poker Income Pro - Bankroll Tracker
By Poker Chang Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Best Poker App!" -- Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi
"No.1 Poker Tracker!" -- Matthew Affleck
Poker Income can help you win more in poker by answering these questions:
* What is my hourly rate for playing poker?
* Am I better at Texas Holdem, Black Jack or Omaha? Cash games or tournaments? Limit or No Limit?
* Do I make more money in Casinos or home games? Which casinos?
* Are there more fish on Friday or Saturday?
* Am I better at short handed or full table?
Unique features include:
1. Poker Income is the first graphical live HUD tracker with post flop in the world! You can take pictures and notes on your opponents and track games played against a particular player. You can easily track every hand you played in the past and your opponents' statistics such as VPIP, C-Bet, Check-Raise and Aggression Factor. You can profit from the history of their styles and tells, which gives you a huge edge over your opponents.
2. Backup and restore your data in the cloud at pokerincome.com. Access from any computer or smartphone. Your data are safe even if you lost or switch phones.
3. Track and post sessions and hands to facebook, twitter or email.
You won't find these feature in other clones!
With Poker Income, you can
1. Find the most profitable games, opponents, time and locations
2. Quickly look up your opponents' styles, tells and even previous games you played with them
3. Track earnings and withdrawals
4. Improve your skills
5. Look at each possible angle of your games from charts
Other features include:
* Track all aspects of cash games and tournaments (game format, stake, location, time, profit, notes etc)
* Sift through all poker logs to find the most profitable game, opponents, time and location
* A timer for live games to conveniently track game hours, break-times, and rebuys
* Export data in a tab separated format to your favorite spreadsheet program
* Bankroll and withdrawal management
* Fully customizable: Texas Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Black Jack, Razz, HORSE and your own games!
Poker Income will turn beginners into winners, amateurs into professionals and professionals into superstars!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions/comments/ideas. Also check out free web version at pokerincome.com from any computer or smartphone.
Chang is a big fan of discipline bankroll management rule. From 2007 to 2009, Chang has built his live bankroll from zero to twenty thousands in 20 months. In 2007, he started his poker career by playing freeroll cash games and tournaments in local poker clubs in Seattle, Washington, USA. Then he gradually moved up stakes. In the summer of 2009, after building up enough bankroll, Chang took his first stab at World Series of Poker. He successfully cashed in his first two WSOP events back to back.
Finally, Chang has turned all this expertise and experience into the development of Poker Income. He is also working diligently on a few new ideas. Keep an eye on future releases! Don't forget to email him if you have ideas to improve Poker Income.
What's New in Version 14.0.6
* Fixed iPad landscape report header issue
Lovin it so far
Been playing live lately and been using it for every session. Pretty easy to get a hang off and very customizable. My favorite aspect is the "filters" where you can sort your results by pretty much any metric you want. The biggest gripe I have is the "players" option. First off, I personally don't find much value in it. Secondly if you accidently click it, there's no "back" button to undo the misclick so you're stuck having to enter something for the players and that aspect is kinda laggy. Other than that, great app!
This app is completely bug ridden. I only attempted to enter an already played game and the experience was so bad I gave up on the app. Many of the most simple functions just didn't work. I saw half rendered screens. The navigation is bad, sometimes I would click an icon and enter a screen that both didn't work and I couldn't return from. Maybe it's better when you try and record a current game but I gave up before trying. Unusable.
Love this app! Easy to use and works awesome
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 14.0.6
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Poker Chang Ltd
- © 2011 Poker Chang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.