By Alwin Troost .nl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* To disable the zooming feature, in Touch Rummy go to Options and disable auto-zoom.
Touch Rummy is a tile Rummy game. Touch Rummy is fun, sometimes difficult, but always entertaining.
Play against your device or against other players using a bluetooth or wifi connection.
Other features include:
- In 3D and animating, see exactly what you're doing.
- Customizable, change the board, table, tiles and rack
- Keep score, easy insight into the last 10, the 5 best and worst and overall statistics
- Resumable, just have 30 seconds ? Start Touch Rummy, do one move and continue later
- Restrict yourself to a maximum time per turn
- Play against others on an iPod, iPhone or iPad.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Fixed unplayable screen distortion, occurring user has a 3 row tileboard.
- Fixes menu display issues, when starting TouchRummy in portrait modus.
- Fixed issue where computer player could cheat by using a joker in its initial move.
- Fixed issue where the user could cheat by using an invalid opening move.
- Fixed issue where automatic / high quality (anti-alias) setting didn’t have any effect.
- Fixed issue where 32bit devices couldn’t use multi-player with 64bit devices (iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 6th gen. and later).
Update screwed up the table
A great game for sure, but the latest update has made this great game no longer great. It no longer uses all the screen real estate. Drawing tiles and placing tiles just isn't smooth anymore. And why doesn't the AI show how many tiles it has left until after it has completed its turn? If I play a tile my tile count is reduced by one. The same should be for the AI.
I've been using this app for a long time and the history statistics in the app shows it. I think it is quite the great app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German
- Seller: Alwin Troost
- © 2009-2015, Colourful Apps (previously Alwin Troost .nl)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.