CLZ Games - Video Game Collection Database
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Catalog your video game collection on your iPad or iPhone **
Auto-download cover art, game description, publisher, developer, etc.. Just enter game titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add games to your database
Just enter platform and titles or scan game barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Games will automatically download full game details, including description, publisher, developer, release dates and cover images.
* Catalog your game collection & wish list
Track the games you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed game information like Platform, Title, Barcode, Year, Genres, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse, sort & search your game database
Browse your game database as a game list, a cover "wall" or in cover flow mode. View full game information in the details panel. Group games in Platform, Genre or Developer folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad) through the CLZ Cloud.
- iOS 7.0 or higher
- for barcode scanning: iPhone 3GS and up, iPad 3 and up, or iPod touch 5th gen and up.
If you are having a problem with CLZ Games, please contact us for help using the little "?" button inside the app (top right). Please do not use an App Store review to report the problem, because that way we cannot contact you with the solution!
What's New in Version 3.0.3
* Sync crashing on certain invalid characters in the notes
* Fixed cover upload
* Improved detection of changes in games for syncing
* Fixed incidental freezes during CLZ Cloud sync
Excellent... with one tiny glitch
I love this app! Very solid on all points so far. One small glitch I found however, is when you click on settings and change the background from carbon texture to solid colors. When you do this, the video trailer in the game details disappears. A simple fix would make this 5 stars.
After using this for about a week, I have found two more places to improve upon.
1. When viewing a trailer in portrait mode and turning to landscape, the video stops and you go back to the home screen. You have to keep your orientation the same during play. This is a glitch.
2. It would be very cool to show the average price of each game automatically. There are a few sites that do this, by pulling the recent prices of a game sold online from three or so sites and then displaying the average. Since prices are sometimes fluid, it would be very helpful to be able to have something that updated automatically instead of having to find the price somewhere else and then input manually.
As an added benefit, it would be amazing if the app could calculate the prices of each game in your collection and display the total worth of your collection. No one else does this and would further separate CLZ from the pack. I look forward to my royalty cheque for such a dope idea. :)
Great App for Video Game Collectors
Very simple to use app. Barcode scanning feature saves a lot of time, love how everything is organized. Highly recommended
A little on the pricey side, but worth it. This is the best app in this category.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bitz & Pixelz BV
- © Collectorz.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.