My Tunes Music Quiz (using your iTunes library)
By Super Moose Development LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How well do you know your own music?
My Tunes Music Quiz uses your own iTunes Library to play song clips and have you identify them by artist and/or title. It's a personalized trivia music quiz.
Now you can select from which playlists to pick songs. And two player mode for iPad.
- identify the artist
- identify the title
- identify the artist/title
- starts playing at random point in song
- tracks high scores for two play modes
- animation, the dropping balls serve as a timer to indicate your time remaining
- two play modes:
1. Normal (the faster you answer the more points you receive. Over time, incorrect answers will disappear.)
2. Lightning (3 minutes to get as many songs as possible.)
- adjust volume during play
- No internet access required
This games is the only one to have two game modes (tracking high scores for each mode) and animation.
Note: Because My Tunes Music Quiz is linked with your iTunes library on your iPhone / iPod Touch, the title and artist information is only as accurate as your library. Requires a library of at least 25 songs.
What's New in Version 2.6
Fix for game ending early.
Always enjoy playing this when I have a few minutes
I have several APPS for my music and this one by far is the best yet. Different settings to make it harder and one or two players. I have 1900 songs loaded. It's fun to play in a group as well.
Too many limitations
I was trying to use this app to study music clips and bird calls on my ipod, but it won't work with less than 25 songs or for anything under a minute. Makes no sense to me why that would be. It might be fun as just a game but with the limitations it is not very useful. Wish I hadn't downloaded it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Super Moose Development LLC
- © David Pawlowski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.