Awesome Note 2 (+To-do/Calendar/Task)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.9.9
- The note with the Read only setting will not be deleted until the Read only setting is turned off.
- Ask for one more time when deleting folder and the included notes in the folder.
- Fixed bugs.
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS
This app, in one evening, has organized the tons of notes, reminders, follow-ups I have written in 20 places, texted, or emailed to myself. Being able to quickly add a voice note or photo along with specific lists is fantastic.
I only wish there were a Mac app to perfectly sync as well. I did get Evernote in my Mac which does sync & allows me to view/add/edit on both devices. However, I would love to have the same set-up & not have to worry about forgetting to press that sync button. Also wish it would sync with my iPhone calendar so I could see aNote info there as well. Can’t complain though :)
October 17, 2017 >> This app has many features and is easy to use. The developers are great and I have had no problems with anything over the years that I have been using it. I also have the iPad version, and I have an old version of this app on an old iPod that still lives on. Now here is my Previous Review of July 18, 2017 >> I have Been using this for years. Never had any issues and the developers care about their work and their customers. I especially like the one-on-one (1:1) support and help features inside the app itself. Great job and always improving. Thank you.
Finally a to-do app I like! I have tried so many and for various reasons, I just delete them after the first or second use. However, this app is so customizable that it is fun to use. I can open my to-do from the widget and start doing. It also has statuses (in progress, pending, etc.)
I also have an invaluable and awesome countdown app that helps me with deadlines, however, it does not sync to my cal and it does not show the event details. I added my deadlines in this app as well and it shows me how many days I have left, plus it syncs the deadline to my cal and the event details are more easily accessible.
Plus, this app has a great, notification widget.
This app has many other features that I haven't used, but I honestly do not know why I waited so long. I can see myself using this a lot.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 8.9.9
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2017 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.