By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happy Holidays from the LDW Team!
Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true real time. Adopt a little person from the thousands of choices of little people who live inside your iPhone. Encourage them to work in their chosen career to earn money for necessities and luxuries, help them choose a suitable mate, start and raise a family, let them kick back with a variety of leisure activities, and take care of and improve their home. Along the way, there will be many different random events to respond to, house malfunctions to repair, and mini-puzzles to solve, all of them adding an unexpected element to the daily routine. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your little people.
More about Virtual Families:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Fully trainable people: shape and adapt their personalities through praising and scolding!
* Marry for love; marry for money – the choice is yours.
* Raise children and enjoy them as they grow up and go off to college.
* Dynamic illness system. Play doctor!
* Solve hidden puzzles around the house.
* Improve the house and pass it to successive generations.
* Random Events: unique and unpredictable email and house events that bring everything from the tax man to free stuff!
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for your family to collect and sell.
* Trophies: over 100 trophies that can be earned for almost every area of game play.
* Weather ranging from sunny days to thunderstorms.
Recommended for people who enjoy Virtual Villagers, and other life sims!
Visit our Official Virtual Families site at www.VirtualFamilies.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
LDW games have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Check out our other hit games: Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
The game now gets dark at night!
Links to Twitter and Facebook
Added link to browse our other games
It would be great if you could:
1) take the family on a spaceship and travel the galaxy
2) allow them to go through military training and fight in wars
3) fight zombies and save the world from annihilation
4) race cars in the Indy 500
5) build their own helicopter and help the police fight crime from the air
6) make them a basketball team and play against NBA players
7) teleport them to Skyrim so they could slay dragons
8) give them swords so they could practice fencing
9) allow them to become jewel thieves and steal precious gems
10) have the parents become superheroes so they can fly
11) instead of just the one house have them live in hundreds of places all around the world
12) the entire family should obviously be secret service agents and protect the president
13) have Wolfgang Puck become their personal chef and cook all the meals while he's dressed like Big Bird
14) make them cannibals
15) the money that is earned actually results in a personal check sent to our home address
16) have them magically turn each bag of garbage into a lepracaun who gives them 10,000 wishes
17) at least one child should be born with antlers
18) allow them to be contestants on a wacky Japanese game show
19) have the pets turn into gorillas who drive them in golf carts to visit Narnia
20) all children under 5 should turn into werewolves every two days and eat one of the older kids
To fix the hose, you need the green leak tape, and two people. Put the tape near the hose with water around it, note, this might take a few tries. After it is there, put one person in the shower and the other by the tape. Your little person then should fix the hose.
To fix walls u must first fix the hose. Put the wall fixing compound near the green bucket near the sandbox. Get somebody 14+ to fix the walls by dropping him/her onto the bucket. They should then fix the walls. To fix floors, put the floor fixing compound next to a crack on the floor. The. Put someone on it and they should fix it. To fix the bird bath get the green pump and place it ne'er the broken birdbath. Then get two adults to fix it by placing them both by te fountain. To open the shed, place an adult on the square in the sandbox, they will put somethin in the shed door. Agee that, put your person on the doormat and they should fix the shed door.
To fix a leak put your person on te fireplace thing in the workshop OR near the ironing board that I in the the laundry room. to put out a smoking oven hold ur person over the shed until it reads "name" sees the fire extinguisher. To water the plants, hold ur person over the shed until it reads "name" sees the waterin cans. Drop them on that an they will water the plants.
Most of these involve the shed and the hose. Fix the hose an open the shed first or else some things might not work
•To fix the clogged toilet drag someone 14+ to the green bucket in the Laundry room and they should fix it.
•to open the shed grab the door knob from the sandbox and then once it is on the shed unlock it with the key under the mat
•to put out burning dryer lint or the oven go to the shed and move your person til they see the extinguisher then drop them there
•pets are in varied items and are uncommon
•the imported candy can be good or bad
•if you leave on a non wifi trip pause the game by hitting menu, options, then pause. You can also reverse day and night
•to fix the sinks go to the toolbox in the workshop and your person should fix it
•you can only have six kids even if one left on a trip
•to fix the bird bath wait for a birdbath pump to appear in varied items place it beside the birdbath then drag two adults on the birdbath
•to watch a movie you have to give it to a person watching tv and everyone will run to the tv
•the books that boost your job skill a bit can only be used on someone who works in the room
If I can think of any more cheats I'll post them if you need help ask me by missrosie56 and no I have no Idea y my name is wierd I have been trying to figure that one out but if any help is needed ask me by putting missrosie56 in your title of a review thx ;)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2011
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.