By Tom Salvo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Cheap Tactics, a deep and challenging strategy RPG for a low price!
- 6 selectable character classes, each with unique attributes and strengths.
- Automatic saves after every move. Pick up where you left off at any time!
- Multiplayer VS mode using Bluetooth connectivity (supported on all devices except the 1st Generation iPod Touch), or single-device multiplayer.
- Built-in controls for playing your iTunes Music Library during gameplay.
- Built-in Battle Guide with explanations and statistics for all selectable classes, and gameplay instructions.
Single Player: Assemble your forces and progress through 10 unique and challenging stages against the CPU.
Free Play: Choose any stage, with any combination of player and CPU forces.
VS. Mode: Connect to another iPhone or iPod Touch using Bluetooth, or share a single device, and play against a human opponent.
What's New in Version 1.2
Enhanced Single-Player Mode allowing for greater replay value
New Audio Tracks
New Single-Device Versus Mode
Separate game saves for Story Mode and Free Play
User Interface Improvements
I asked for 2-person multiplayer on one device and they did it. Couldn't ask for more. It's a great game, and it's affordable. But now with multiplayer it's a must buy.
Simple but cool
Nice little time waster especially if you have a card shop full of strategy junkies. We all like the multiplay and the ability to play our own music, I put a sampling of battle music on shuffle 8)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Salvo
- © 2009 Tom Salvo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.