By Tom Salvo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Cheap Tactics, a deep and challenging strategy RPG for a low price!
- 6 selectable character classes, each with unique attributes and strengths.
- Automatic saves after every move. Pick up where you left off at any time!
- Multiplayer VS mode using Bluetooth connectivity (supported on all devices except the 1st Generation iPod Touch), or single-device multiplayer.
- Built-in controls for playing your iTunes Music Library during gameplay.
- Built-in Battle Guide with explanations and statistics for all selectable classes, and gameplay instructions.
Single Player: Assemble your forces and progress through 10 unique and challenging stages against the CPU.
Free Play: Choose any stage, with any combination of player and CPU forces.
VS. Mode: Connect to another iPhone or iPod Touch using Bluetooth, or share a single device, and play against a human opponent.
What's New in Version 1.2
Enhanced Single-Player Mode allowing for greater replay value
New Audio Tracks
New Single-Device Versus Mode
Separate game saves for Story Mode and Free Play
User Interface Improvements
I asked for 2-person multiplayer on one device and they did it. Couldn't ask for more. It's a great game, and it's affordable. But now with multiplayer it's a must buy.
Sounds great, but no worky
The app worked long enough for me to read the battle guide, but now all the buttons do nothing. I've restarted the app and the phone, same result. iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.2.
Simple but cool
Nice little time waster especially if you have a card shop full of strategy junkies. We all like the multiplay and the ability to play our own music, I put a sampling of battle music on shuffle 8)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Salvo
- © 2009 Tom Salvo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.