Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Epic Dragon to become FREE for a day!
Arcadia is dying. Are you the one who can defeat the Counsel of Dragons and save your home?
• Awesome 2D art style
• Unique casual RPG game play
• Variety of Beautiful Dragon fights
• Original story-line
• Multiple character saves
• No unwanted music or sounds
• Instant auto-save. Exit anywhere, and resume later
Play Epic Dragon and save the world (and your sanity)! Remember no animals were harmed in testing of this product!
• Added code for Epic Angel unlocks.
(Epic Angel coming soon...)
• Large number of bug fixes and optimizations.
• Added device rotation.
• Added support for UTF-8 text.
• iOS 4 Compatibility.
• Two new avatars added.
• Added achievement data for upcoming Epic Angel.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
• To help increase the speed of battle, the following have been modified:
- All damage has been doubled.
- Turn speed has been increased by 40%.
- Varies speeds have also been slightly increased.
• The following monster skills have had their power costs lowered:
- Explode (damage has also been lowered)
- Rise Again
• Experience awarded for higher level Quests has been greatly increased.
• Items are now sorted by value, then by type in the shop and status menus.
• Fixed a nasty bug that would cause the game to lock up after some fights.
• Fixed lockup at level 99 when you gain too much EXP.
• Dragon prefix will now show up on Scrolls, Gloves, and Shields.
• Chance for Dragon prefix has ben increased.
• Epic prefix added to all item types (very rare, and very strong).
• The skill Turbo has had it's trigger chance increased.
• New item accessory type "Scroll" added.
• New avatar "Ninja" added.
• New skills "Shuriken", "Zombies", and "Zombie Nation" added.
• New monster group "Zombies" added (available after the Metal Dragon).
• New "Dragon" prefix available for weapons and armors.
• Ninja avatar added to the random friend list.
• The "Level Down" effect on slimes has been corrected.
• The level of epic skills on items has been increased by 1.
• The chance of items containing epic skills has been increased.
• All friendly creatures stats have been increased.
• Skills with the word "ELEMENTAL" have been renamed to "SUMMON".
• The level of a Quest is no longer a random range.
• Items in the shop and inventory are now sorted by value.
• Fixed position issues with Blast skill.
• Slight adjustment to item values (less then 1%).
What's New in Version 1.4.1
• Re-added comparability for iPhone OS 2.0.
• Fixed bug that would horribly drop FPS.
Do not buy this game, it's a waste of time and money
The whole game is one big menu. Really, that's it. Sure, you "fight" but all you do is watch characters participate in a brawl, you can't even control what you do. All you do is fight, collect loot, and that's it. To say it's repetitive is being too nice, because there are only a handful of "quests" (fight this, fight that) to do. The game doesn't even hide the fact that it's a grindfest, because that's exactly what it is. At certain levels, you can partake in a "story" element, where all you do is read some badly worded text to badly drawn pictures then fight some enemies. Once you finish that, the next level that you can continue the story is 5 or more levels than you currently are. So you grind some more to reach that level and continue the "story". Rinse and repeat.
Not to mention the presentation is freakishly bad. Seriously, this is like bad college project level stuff. When better looking and playing games have been released for iOS, this is just shameful. And the worst of all, it's not even fun. It's just a sit and wait game with little interaction from you. I got this game when it was being offered as a free promotion, so I feel sorry for everyone who is going to buy this at $1. Even for free I wouldn't advocate spending time on this.
It's a great waste of money. I got up to level 34 until I realized how much of a waste of time this is. Do not buy this game.
Definately worth a buck! especially when you have a ton of ALLIES or FRIEND or ZOMBIE NATION items which give you a ton of allies. 100% worth $0.99, I'd even pay $1.99 for it! Wish an update would be added with more allies and new avatars. I wish ally dragons could be more 'epic' such as affinities and types (think 'Ice' or 'fire').
Update to previous review: please give some mention to Epic Angel, ever since update about 3 months ago I have been on my seat searching for "Epic Angel" in the iTunes store.
The stand out problem with the game is the blobs. It takes two to make a mega blob and when they break apart there's four and they all have full health. If it takes two to make it then only two should come out. Plus, their health should be low too. I know it's a magically place, but you can't create mass out of nothing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 31, 2010
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jared Plumb
- © 2009 Dracosoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.