Keep your network under control with Nice Trace - the most advanced traceroute app for iOS. The tool traces the route to the host in the Internet using easy, user-friendly interface and animations. You will immediately get information about any possible bottlenecks and problems since Nice Trace never stops working. It continues to monitor the whole path to the network resource in real time and keeps you informed.
The specially designed asynchronous algorithm lets Nice Trace quickly pass through problematic hops not hanging on them, thus increasing the speed. Now you can reach the destination host fast like never before.
- Real-time path monitoring with packet loss detection
- Easily spot possible network bottlenecks
- Country of origin detection of the network owner
- Network range and AS number lookup
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses, ASNs
- E-mail trace results
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
Displays hops information (when available):
- IP address
- Reverse hostname (PTR DNS record)
- Autonomous system (AS) number
- Country of the network owner
- Average packets round trip time (RTT)
- Counts of packets that were sent and received
- Percentage of the packet loss
- IP network range (in hop details)
- Other hops IP addresses and hostnames (in hop details)
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
○ performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works well, location information is suspect
Works well but consistently thinks many AT&T locations in the network are in European Union! Most of these misidentified locations in the AT&T network are in Florida.
Useful troubleshooting tool
It comes in handy for testing the availability of site. You can compare routes with cellular versus WiFi or iPhone versus desktop.
Great app, but why no landscape support on iPad?
Wonderful app!!! Please support landscape mode on iPads, ridiculous on the 12.9” model :(
- Pavel Ahafonau
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pavel Ahafonau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.