The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ AES Encryption ◇ Face ID ◇ Touch ID ◇ Apple Watch ◇ Website Logins ◇ iCloud Sync ◇ Automatic Backups ◇ Password Generator ◇ Flexible Templates ◇ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Robust Password Management - Secure Mac
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Face ID, Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“Best App I ever bought!! Easy to use and to sync. It is truly is a lifesaver. I’ve recommended it to many friends.”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Face ID to login with facial recognition and Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Access passwords and private information securely on your Apple Watch.
• Log in to websites automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac (sold separately) using iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View Items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault Desktops (sold separately).
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Ascendo on Twitter or Facebook.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
- Implemented Password Autofill for apps and websites. See User Guide for instructions.
- Added multiline support for item names and fields to replace device tilt for long fields.
- Repositioned Unmask and Keyboard Selector on login screens to accommodate small devices.
- Fixed bug affecting some users when selecting Add Item > No Template.
- Fixed bug that changed labels when moving fields.
- Eliminated delay initializing item details screen on iPads.
- Fixed bug deleting logins created using Safari extension.
- Updated Help buttons to point to new User Guide sections.
- Improvements to Add Item screen.
- Improved login screen for small iPhones.
- Fixed Auto-Backup bug.
- Fixed CSV Import bug.
- Eliminated blank space appearing above long notes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy so far
I downloaded this app for my iPhone and also downloaded the separate version for my Mac, both work very nicely and are reasonably priced. I have been using this app for about two months and so far I am very happy. I had another simple password manager app but it was not updated by the developers for iOS 11. I was looking for a app that kept all my passwords on my device and my device only and this app fit the bill. The other nice thing about this app is, you pay a one time fee and you are done. I was not going to pay a monthly fee to store my passwords on some cloud service somewhere, when I could backup my passwords myself on my computer. I feel like my personal info is safer on my computer than some cloud based servers somewhere in cyberspace that could be hacked. I know that my info is encrypted by this app but I prefer my personal info to be with me and me only and this app was perfect for that. I supposedly can backup all the data from this app through iTunes on my computer, which I have not done yet because I have not plugged in all of my passwords yet into the app. Now if the backup project will go smoothly, then I will be super excited . I would also like to mention that, before I purchase this app I email the support team with a question about this product and they responded in less than 24 hrs, that’s amazing. Once again, super nice app but, I would like to see some more icons labels in your list, like a cellphone or tablet.
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I will pass it along to our development team to consider for the next update. Would you like to help us test updates before they are released? Kindly email email@example.com for more details and other concerns.
Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
I have used that his app and desktop version since its inception. I use across all my devices and found as the product has evolved it to be almost perfect. It is used for the entire family and the various options to sort or create categories are great.
Only one star short of perfect, needs a way to toggle the keyboard when scrolling through search results - which hide under keyboard and don't scroll up after you let go of screen.
Also, with the introduction of fingerprint to unlock (and face ID if you have that) it has improved access time especially when swapping apps on a tablet or phone. This one still has a glitch at initial app open, but that I’m sure will be in next update...
I have read many of the reviews and am not experiencing any of the same issues with syncing. There was a problem a couple updates back where the encryption on ipad / iphone and desktop would not work together and wiped out contents on the ipad. But having backed up to my cloud, it was an easy restore and then new versions resolved it. Nothing is perfect, but this comes very close for its intended purpose. Kudos also to the tech support team who answer emails about issues or suggestions in a timely manner.
Hi Red Sox Fan,
I have reproduced the scroll issue and we will fix it in the next update. I am not sure what you mean by the Touch ID glitch at initial app open. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org attention Marc to make sure we can reproduce this and correct it quickly.
Best, Marc Bolh, CEO Ascendo
Glad I found this
The previous 3 password managers I've owned have changed there business models and insisted on storing my data on their servers all so they could get on a subscription based income stream. I had to pull the plug on all and buy new apps for my desktop and 2 mobile users. That and all of the data entry- it was a pain. May they crash and burn.
At this moment in time Data Vault gets it right. Easy data entry , simple UI, sync with the Dropbox cloud. The data is always in sync across all platforms. I trust that Dropbox is doing their best for security and uptime. I don't really trust an app company to get it right and be diligent. Especially one that changes their business model to optimize their profit.
This makes sense. Buy the app it's worth the money. Use iCloud or Dropbox or do a wifi back up to your own computer. That is the choice you want for YOUR data. Feel comfortable using complex passwords, and changing them often. The bad guys are out there and DataVault keeps you from having to get into a subscription just to fight them.
Thanks for your excellent review! Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
- Ascendo Inc.
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ascendo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.