By Silver Pine Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodle Dots (Now FREE!!)
Now you can play the classic pencil and paper game Dots (Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Square-it, Dots and Dashes, Smart Dots) without having to hand draw all of those stinking dots by hand! The object of the game is to complete more squares, by connecting the dots, than your opponent. The player with the most square filled in with their color wins! Three different board sizes and difficulty levels makes this game challenging for all ages.
Features in 1.4
- Game now saved when application exits
- Lines are now colored red or blue
- Last Move is highlighted
Features in 1.3:
- Bug Fixes
Features in 1.2:
- All gameplay options from paid version are now available in free version!
- Minor bug fixes
- Removed timer from promotion screen
- Ads added to game screens
Features in 1.1:
- Minor bug fixes
- Ad supported free version
- Option to toggle sound on/off
Features in 1.0:
- Hand drawn doodle graphics
- Two board sizes and difficulty levels
- Use your own word or the extensive word dictionary
- Support for two players
- Play against your iPhone or iPod Touch
A classic pencil and paper game done in “doodle” style.
Doodle Dots is one of the five mini games (Hangman, Battleship, Tic Tac Toe and Word Search) found in Doodle Games. If you like Doodle Dots, check out Doodle Games in the AppStore! Doodle Games is a collection of some of your favorite pencil and paper games, brought to life on the iPhone. This is the perfect game for your next road trip, boring meeting, or family gathering.
Play DoodleGames on your iPhone and save a tree!
What's New in Version 1.8
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 13, 2010
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Silver Pine Software, LLC
- Copyright © 2009 Three Jacks Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.