LastPass Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault for Premium Customers
By Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass is an award-winning password manager that saves your passwords and gives you secure access to them from every computer and mobile device. With LastPass, you only remember one password, your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and securely sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
This app requires our Premium service, but you can download the app for free and sign up for a two week trial. When ready, upgrade to Premium within the app using iTunes.
Join over 5 million people who love getting more done every day with the LastPass Password Manager!
STAY ORGANIZED WITH A PASSWORD MANAGER:
• Remembers the usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts as you browse
• Automatically sync all of your passwords and logins
• Login to the same LastPass account across all of your computers and devices
• Use Form Fill profiles to streamline online shopping
• Create secure notes to store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
• Quickly search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders in your vault
• Conveniently share passwords with friends and family
GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM:
• Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
• Shared family folder, to securely sync a folder of logins & notes with friends and family
• Additional multifactor authentication options for more security
• Offline access to your vault via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
• Login to your accounts with our Safari extension on iOS
• Use LastPass and TouchID to fill web logins
• AES 256-bit encryption to secure your data
• Only you know your master password, so LastPass never has your encryption key
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions & mobile apps
• Optional PIN code and autolock options
• Touch ID to unlock your LastPass vault with your fingerprint
• Breach alerts to help you take action to secure your passwords
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
WHY USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
• Keep your logins, passwords, and notes organized in one secure vault
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• All passwords, logins, notes, & profiles stored in your vault are securely backed up & synced
• Only worry about remembering one master password
What's New in Version 3.1.9
• Introducing LastPass for Apple Watch! All your passwords, conveniently on hand when you need them.
• Usability enhancements to the Vault menu and view and edit screens.
• Fixed bug that could cause Touch ID to prompt twice at launch and make the app unresponsive.
• Fixed crashes that occur on iOS 5.1 on the lock screen and on Settings.
Must have app
...are you still using the same password for all your logins? Yikes! Everyone should use a password manager that creates and saves complex and unique passwords. LastPass has been around for a while and works seamlessly with your desktop and iPhone. I highly recommend this app to all my friends and family!
Important: use a complex password for you master password. Be sure that it is at least 8-characters long, and includes upper and lower case letters, numbers, and specials characters.
I have been with LastPass for several years and I couldn't live without it! I use the LastPass / Xmarks Premium annual bundle and it keeps all of my bookmarks and logins synchronized automatically across all of my devices, browsers, and platforms. Automatic logins don't always work across all sites or for some iOS apps but that is because the apps and iOS prevents that. (It's not a flaw with LastPass.) You can just open sites within LastPass or Xmarks or copy passwords from the app and paste when opening the app.
Great Security and Support
I am always appreciative of the developers keeping the software updated. Having access to a secure security manager that is accessible on all my platforms is a blessing. I can have very seriously unique and secure passwords to all my accounts and need not worry about having to enter them as I visit these sites. It has a simple user interface that allows me to quickly create or recall my security needs. Thanks LastPass!!! And Steve Gibson for vetting...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
- © 2008-2015 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$11.99