Live stream the 100th PGA Championship with the official PGA Championship app. Watch the action from Bellerive across all your screens as the world’s greatest players chase the season’s final major in St. Louis from August 9-12, 2018. Brought to you by the PGA of America and Turner Sports.
· Watch every live video channel including marquee groups and other featured coverage.
· Follow your favorite players on a live leaderboard.
· See exclusive video and photos from the championship in the Minute by Minute second-screen experience.
· Completely customize your alert settings. Get the information you want about the championship and specific players.
· Read preview and daily coverage from award-winning golf writers.
· Headed to the course? You’ll get special features, including “Golf Mode” instructions, customized alerts, an event guide and practice round tee times.
• Bug fix surrounding leaderboard favorites
• Updated for the 100th PGA Championship
• Watch the action live from Bellerive in St. Louis
Ratings and Reviews
Not a "major" app
Favorites were not retained, and search didn't work in The first version of the app. Fixed in the next but the app is still terrible. Fitting that The inferior major would have an inferior app.
Comparing this app to those of the other three majors, this fall short. It works, but there are several annoying design issues. For example video can't be played while you switch to another app - returning to the video forces you to watch the same 15 min. commercial again, unlike The Open app. No adjustment for play in the 3rd round on Sunday due to rain.
The PGA seems defensive about their championship being a major, and this reinforces this perception.
Download every majors app to follow more closely, as I did last year. Hands down, this one is the worst. Do not remember feeling this way last year with PGA's app. Constantly giving me low bandwidth push message when I was solidly connected to a strong wifi. Difficult to navigate. Favorites selected and disappear. Videos posted show more than the captions indicate. All in all, very disappointed. Appears to me this app was an attempt to be the best by adding to much fluff that made it far too clumsy in all aspects.
I think there needs to be more water refill stations, especially when it’s that hot.
There also needs to be more covered tents out on the course for shade and rain.
I was there on Friday when it rained, we went under one of the tents by the merchandise store, next to the practice range. The roof of the tent was a screen, meaning it had holes in it. We got soaked from it. If you are going to put up a covered tent, make sure the roof is a completely covered so it provides protection against both rain and sun.
Also, I don’t understand why you can’t come and go. Why do you have the rule once you leave you can’t come back in? This needs to be changed. It will provide a better experience, especially for young kids and senior citizens that may need to leave for a while.
- 93.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2018 The PGA of America / Turner Sports Interactive. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.